Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fuuny Wording For 50th Birthday Invites For Women

started with the soundtrack of a year!

In my last period was requested by Southern m'è Jessica, during a chat on skype, if I had to make a cd with the soundtrack of my year there, what I chosen.
And I found that it was a question really Pussy, I did not asked anyone and I thought about it and I pulled out the songs that have kept me company in my adventure.
To begin with, just got off the plane, excited and hesitant while walking through the airport in Melbourne knowing that behind those sliding doors was about to start my dream, and what part through the duty free in the background?!?!
him, the king, the legendary Elvis, who as you know very well, I love the madness! And even a song with a title very significant for me, in general, and in that moment, "If I Can Dream" if I can dream. Here's the video, is taken from the television show '68, the one that saw him return to the forefront of the music scene after years Clips and years of Hawaiians.

The king of rock kept me company a while 'early.
Then I moved to Sorrento, Denis was always music. One of my favorite songs and that he always had this, De Andrè.

Denis had told me that he had written for Modugno, who had fallen in a moment of silence music, I do not know.
in the house, tradition had become Baptists shoot at full volume on the day of cleaning the global total. I've always loved, this is my favorite.

were months and months since I listened to him, by choice, I had even deleted from my mp3 player. I had done because once John told me that when he wanted to think I listened to Battisti. Told me when we were together and often listened to him together in the car, and I sang in squaciagola. How then I sang in Australia, by cleaning in those days forever, Katherine hammock, in turn, on the beach alone. And apart from the first few times when I felt a bit 'strange, it always has acted as a catharsis for me. If I felt sad for a moment, down, nervous, no, etc.. mp3 ear with Baptists in and scream out loud at the lyrics until I fail the voice passed everything.
:) Always
Denis, and this should really thank him, I did know that that is greek deo John Butler, then in September I went to see the concert as well with her cousins \u200b\u200bsurface. Born in America, but transplanted to Australia ten years, he began performing as a busker in Fremantle wonderful.

This is the video about "Ocean," the song with which m'è entered the heart. Also in Sorrento and always
Denis, for the mythical "Maghen", our 1990 Mitsubishi Magna with a radio cassette, found precisely the tape of Jerry Lee Lewis at one of the Op Shop of the Mornington Peninsula. I put a random video, I can not find the song the chorus of which he knew by heart.

Sorrento And Always, always for the radio Maghen, always in an Op Shop improvised in the middle of a road, Nicola and I have found the soundtrack to the rest of our first stay there. On one side was he, the ammericano Jack Johnson:

Super cool and relaxing, with a warm voice and low, as Piasca us, we say! Driving under the eyes and have those landscapes, the expanse of water liscissima of Port Philip Bay, the back beach and sunsets on the water surface, it was fantastic.
On the other side of the box but there were Powderfinger, band 100% Australian born in Brisbane in the 80s I think. The most scratch and I like it, at least, was this:

E 'recently released new album and tour were when I left.
And then I left. Alone. A song that jumped to the forefront of my mind is definitely her:

Fantastic, by awakening, silence all around, you can not see the sun rises around you and gives you strength.
And then there was Katherine, my new ipod turned all these songs old and new.
One night I slept in a tent with Brandon, that is Canada's best player in the world, he put on itunes and did everything he had from this singer Jose Gonzalez. I liked it so much, but then I forgot to ask him who he was, when I remembered I (Who was that guy with a name that you put ispaneggiante that night in a tent?), He could not remember more now . But months later, in Darwin, I found his name. And he got into my mp3.
I put one at random.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Too relaxing!
The next musical discovery took place in Darwin, when I went to the concert of "The Cat Empire" with choirs, Jerome, Mikk, Marlene and John. That time we came back from two days of Kakadu in the midst of crocodiles and waterfalls and wood at night and no showers and so much sweat and red dust stuck in the hair, clothes and everywhere. Pratone of Darwin's botanical gardens, rice paper lanterns hanging in the trees with tree-lined avenues talemente beautiful and so strange to be rockin ' on the ground in astonishment, barramundi sushi in one hand and the other birrozza. And then I got them to sing on stage. I remember that night, enjoying a rich as to my mind, I sent a text message to my cousin that I was still alive and warned that ended more or less like this: "My life is fucking amazing!" My life is fucking crazy!
's always a song in the case of this very special band. Even their Australian.

The quality is not the best, oh, be satisfied!
Here and there, I do not remember when, one day I saw the link to a song by Eskimo Joe on the board of my cousin Southern mad and I started watching some videos on youtube. I know little, but I like motto motto motto.
Here's another random video. They too are Australian.

And then the journey is interrupted and you return to Sorrento. During my stay there and expenditures in Koonya with the juke box in there since we always bad, a dollar a song, $ 4 6 songs. And go to the songs. Thanks to the legendary super loud juke box I came back to love two of my passions, "youth": the first Nirvana

that I could not hear for several years because I had heard so much I do not know how much time during my adolescence and the Foo Fighters, especially this song:

Among other things, one of the bartenders is Koonya U-GUA Dave Grohl to bellerrimo-LE! I still remember the concert in high school with Simie and Manu.
Okay, then are distributed in early October, and as you know during the trip I had the opportunity to meet many beautiful music thanks to Fraser, the Anglo-Jamaican.
What can I say, first of all stands, Joe, the frighteningly perfect Joe Driscoll, the American beat boxer that I proposed in a message on his wife Facebook, I must say, for now makes vague. Stunning
:

Yes, I know, crazy, is beautiful and talented. He does everything alone. I can not take my eyes and ears off. Fraser handed me his album "Origin Myth", at one point between songs and the other is he who speaks, and makes such a speech to the crowd, thrilling. The phrase that makes me most is the following effect: "Was never abolished Slavery, The Simply Realized It Was cheaper to rent you, my friends." Slavery was never abolished, have simply realized that it was cheaper to rent, my friends. Yes, I must marry by force, I see no other solution! And then he is Joseph, I'm Maria, two hearts and a hut! Always
Fraser introduced me to this band from New Zealand, even in their tour now in Australia, good.

Moving quickly to the Black Seeds, too Australian.

Outside the windows of the machine, AUSTRALIA. Do you realize what it is that sky?!?!
Surely I skipped many, are pole and hours of cold and frost in the foot are felt, but I think I made the most important.
Finally, I would end with another song by Otis, the now legendary Otis grating. Yesterday I read on Wikipedia that he died at 26 in a plane crash, I wonder what would become over time. Monstrous.

The title of this is very fitting for me, I loved you for too long, it's time for you to go and you're going.
E 'past ragazzzi. Finally
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment