ass even toys!
Yes I did.
ecoimprenditore the last week has left me at home on Monday.
Sai, sales were down compared to last year.
And then Wednesday.
And then Saturday.
When I called him Sunday to ask him what I should do, he says: "Look, if we feel you should be tomorrow morning?"
So I told him: "Look, we do a good thing that I do not come anymore, so we're all happier."
And that's it.
c'avevo not want to treat me as a fifteen died of starvation and his first job. I've even dignity.
Ecchecchezzo ..
And so are again unemployed.
Yesterday I finally paid for a course that I did last year when I was unemployed: it took them a year and a half to pay me a course designed to help me in my unemployment. We laugh at the chickens ...
Okay, anyway, better late than never, so this thing has turned around a moment the moral and even the bank account and I feel much calmer, I can start putting money aside for my new adventure!!
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I go to bed, is late, for a while 'I will not have the pc, at least one week, the port Crock to fix while under warranty.
you soon!
I hope with great news!
0 comments:
Post a Comment