Thursday, December 9, 2010

Watch Brent Corrigan Film Online

Complemese Italian

I do not know, I have not kept records meteorological since I came back, but time did, yes, pretty shit here. Today was a day ventosissima valley here in the metropolis, so the sky was very clear, even in the yard tonight and entering the station, I looked up and saw the stars. It may seem absurd, but between that I'm not having any kind of social life (of my own free will) and that between snow and rain and foggy winter and all the crap you can imagine, since I'm back at the sky Night had not yet looked at.
And it was strange to see him head up.
For a year of my life I saw him upside down and made my heart beat it is unlikely to know that I was seeing stars unknown to those who have never crossed the equator, and it was absurd to see, for example, Orion upside down. And how many, how many stars, so close upon him to hear. And how many shooting stars, on any day or month of the year. The
I miss Australia a lot. And I miss so many feelings that I experienced there. The isolation from the rest of the world, in a geographical sense, in a naturalistic sense, in the sense of population density. I liked it, casserole dish, a lot.
Today I called the beautician to make an appointment for a waxing, I thought I had put away, tomorrow or the next day and instead gave me an appointment for Tuesday and I realized that I do not know what I will do Tuesday. And it's fucked up, I know, but the idea of \u200b\u200bnot have a future advance, do not know with absolute certainty that I'll be doing that day, I like it.
And that's what I did there, 17000 km from home.
How I loved waking up in the middle of the night and for a few seconds not knowing where I was: that feeling of disorientation drove me crazy with joy.
I love the unpredictable, now I understand. I have to gear up to make my life as unpredictable as possible.
And I also made a rhyme.
Night!
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment