Saturday, December 4, 2010

Berger Paints Apple White Colout

What will be, that is, that sarààààààààà ??????????!!!!! And the air of

What will my life, who knows?!?!
I certainly do not.
I started the PC, some time ago and I moved here, from the blog, I said, I already December, is already almost a month since I came back. The weather is not that cheap, is a rocket that travels at the speed of light browsing on the blog came to me want to read what I was doing before "December."
On December 1, 2008 that: I was still with John, I was unemployed, deep in thesis writing and preparation of desserts, grappling with the gym.
December 2009, the last year, instead of having me at the beginning of my adventure Southern Africa, I have not written much on the blog, but it was my first winter down, my first experience of living with strangers in a country unknown, Christmas in the warm and very warm so many little-known relatives.
And this year?
I am still in a transitional phase, my plan is to allocate as soon as I can, but to where? Eligible candidates are three countries: Canada, New Zealand or USA. But tonight I looked at the photo of Coralie Asia and I must say .. Are coveted by those landscapes .. Who knows where it will end
your favorite heroine.
Meanwhile, at the moment, it's over to the cabin door, a shopping center in Milan, to sell eco-friendly toys to customers. I like the work itself, direct contact with the public is my bread, I like talking, laughing and joking and advise, but the cold, fuck, makes a shocking cold ..
Yesterday I shot 12 hours, from 9 am to 9 pm, with a halfway house to pee in a bathroom flooded dell'ipercoop. Nun bit if accussi field. But I'm on, do not worry, do not cry, I tear my hair, I do not despair, I just know now that this reality is not mine any more and the thought is all the money I can save money and those who absolutely do not have to spend now riscappà!
Okay, I leave you with a song That is in me playing Ipod way home bar and rod in the dark dark this winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment