Saturday, January 15, 2011
Can I Use A Hi8 Adapter
Dear, are still alive, but latito.
have already been two months since I returned to the Bel Paese and if I think this time the only thing that comes to mind to describe it is a ball form, and milky, inconsistent, soundproof.
's so that I feel, neither good nor bad, are a billion thoughts in contemporary'm on my own.
I think and think and think and think.
And then I remember.
I'm not wrong, no.
However, we have a lot on my own.
But I'm well on my own.
Slowly I'm opening from the space the surrounding world, but: a little 'me shit for fear of not being under inchiappetata just me around, a bit' I do not care a bit 'then you know you will share as if it were no longer here, a little' boh .
short, it is as if these two months there to turn over in bed, under layers and layers and layers of quilt, waiting for the temperatures to rise up that little would be enough to go out without freezing.
Pragmatically then, for those who see me are the same old cock, please, what has changed is my fundamental attitude and a bit 'my habits with regard to the social sphere.
summarize my last month or so of absence from the blog:
- I found Working in a call center site in Milan sad, end of contract the 31/01.
- I met my English potato just before Christmas and one evening I managed to perform in one of my usual shit pathological figures. There the story. So, I feel, and Silvia and we agree for the evening. The agreement provided that the finished work, come home, eat and then departed at a time of Settimo Milanese going to take it to his father's house and then go out for drinks. I've made to the address, but I was confident of my incredible and unwavering sense almost masculine orientation. And I did well, because we have come without hesitation or fear or loss. And before then there had been only another time in my life, like two years ago. So I was so proud of me, frighteningly so proud. So much so that Paul called me at the very moment in which to park and all I did during the phone call that autolodarmi endless. "Shit, but I'm too much of a pussy incredible teribbileeeeee !!!". So get out of the car and sound to the telephone, through the courtyard and within the building and exclaimed to myself: "Geez, I have not made the plan say! The plan I do not remember .. Okay, I go and read the names on the bells, from .. " And I go, no names on the first floor bells, according to the same and so on. I decide to call her and ask her to do is plan. Second. Ok, I go back down in the elevator because now I have lost count of the plans and I would not be wrong. Esco. Before my eyes landing with three doors. And mo 'what is it?! Try the first one, I open a guy in pajamas, watch it, no, not the father of Silvia, a young man, peeps next to him a woman. "Um, excuse me, Mr. Paolini knows where he lives?" and he shows me the apartment the other side. "Ah, ok, sorry, sorry for the trouble as" closed door. Around the heels, the sound from the apartment indicatomi pajamas with a woman at his side. I'm already a big grin at the thought that one behind that door there is Passeron my English which I love dearly. Sound. Moments of suspense e.. Men in suit. Unknown. Occazzo. My cell phone rang, she is. "But where the hell are you?" "Oh, Silvia, are on the second floor, where you are pretty, come out on the landing, shit!" "But I'm already on the landing!"
I had the wrong building.
Cocks me.
You know those new buildings with a single telephone and a single gate, but in type 2, 3, 5 buildings? There.
I was wrong building ..
incorrigibly self.
- I spent Christmas with my family, but since Christmas Eve dinner I started having severe stomach pain. Since the day before you eat fish that day was very slight, but the next day, with the help of lasagne, loin pork, pistachios, olives, artichokes, etc.. dark and evil has exploded in the afternoon of 25 I started my usual shock therapy consisting of liters of milk enzymes, antacids before meals, after meals Riopan gel.
Despite this, I could not lose weight.
- At St. Stephen but I met Simon, my Simie. We spent an afternoon in the living room of his retirement, both tanned as the processes for what was evidently an intestinal virus. Sitting on the couch me crap for my life, the fact that almost 30 years I find myself having to work at that shitty place and have no viable alternatives in terms of employment, despite being a cute girl and intelligent. I has spurred her on to try to change that with examples and practical advice and yes, I'm seriously thinking about, but now is not the career to be interested. He told me that since I have an undoubted natural talent for many things I could pick one thing between them and mettermici below. He's right, absolutely right. But to do that now I should stop, if not here, somewhere else, it is absolutely not stop what I want.
For now at least. With
Simie always I made a pizza out together with other people and we had fun. I love that guy.
- A new year, I was with Martha and Cynthia, my little friends in Dublin. We went to the party at the home of a childhood friend of Cynthia and we have found to pass the evening talking to our cocks, from there we went around two other friends from home and around I do not know what time we returned home, the historic home of Cynthia, the one in front of the building which I have worked for two years when she and I still do not know us and the same house where the Silvia now lives in Rome. Cases of life. After few hours of no sleep I got up and went home to make me lunch based imparrettati (typical Calabrian pasta made in house) as a special guest with an uncle in Ciccio hangover due to a bottle of anise, which had just drained from the night before. :)
Priceless.
- The first week of the year but I nearly passed with virtually all of Mario, in nearly license award with only two out of four children. After dinner I always went to her mother's house and one evening I made the famous flat indianeggiante with chicken, curry and pineapple. A bomb. Saturday afternoon then I went to Asti with her and I'm back in Padania capital on Sunday evening.
- This week has been rather exhausting.
I started a new training course for work and maintain vigilant attention for eight hours is tiring and difficult especially if you have not slept the night before for a Gazz.
last week by the Roman Silvia, to bed at 3.
Tuesday I went in the net of some space-time parallel universe and I went to bed around 2.
Wednesday dinner and movies with Gianluca and even there, to bed at 2.30.
Thursday at the home of Sara, we tossed in bed with a lot of good will to sleep, and also very early, at 21, but then the inevitable destiny that binds us (the sparacazzatesimo) kept us awake until I do not know what time; But when we are fallen, we thought the cats to keep us awake, suddenly jumping on the bed, purring, feline practicing strange rituals of allegiance and licking each other.
last night then, dinner with delusional cousin Teo tavern "At Large", in the old Baggio. I only say it started with me while gesturing I speak with a toast in his hand, PLOF! I slipped into the tomato half jug of wine: inattention that has forced us to drink wine oily with clear hints of oregano and pummarola .. Yes, I know, I have to get treatment, they are a public danger.
's over that one in the morning arrived the owner of the place that has almost driven away, giving me a sambuca (the second) and a clamshell Teo.
do not know if the mix wine and bruschetta is harmful, but this morning after 5 hours of sleep, lively type I woke up to a headache incredible that forced me to get up, just in time for my grandson in a warm welcome trip with his grandparents and just in time to overdo fatigue to play it all day. I also performed in a double session of doing the hairdressing comb him with the machine and putting curlers in my mother, with assistance from Cristian that made me incline curlers and toothpicks.
Then, again today after dinner I went to greet Mariarosa, another cousin fantasizing.
Well, that is, OVERDONE ARE SLEEPING, so now I'm going to brush your teeth and then I slam on the pillow to the bitter end ..
Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment