Which brings us to the second book of the year. I bought it a long time ago, in a fit of extreme consumerism of books, I kept it on the desk for the same, every time I looked at him and said to myself: "I start or not?" But then I went off on readings with more attractive. Now that I'm saving the h or finally picked up with the firm intention of reading it. This is the cover.
Surrounded by an aura of mystery, the geisha has always exercised an almost irresistible on Western. But who are these women? All questions that elicit these legendary figures, Arthur Golden has responded with a novel, deeply documented, retaining the immediacy and excitement of a true story. What does it mean to be a geisha so we learn from the voice of Sayuri that tells his story: childhood, kidnapping, training, discipline - all the events, background Giappne '900, have conduct to become the most famous geisha and sought after. A gripping and poignant novel of rare sensitivity and wealth, crowned by an extraordinary portrait of a woman and her unforgettable voice.
citation unfortunately I have not, but that does not mean that the book I liked it. Indeed.
The reasons why I liked it are different. First, the misfortunes of someone doing everything for themselves from a situation of social injustice or family, are always challenging and I like to watch the gradual slope of the unfortunate case. Obviously, I think this is something therapeutic, it helps you to understand that there are or were people who were actually worse off than you and at the same time, seeing them redeem themselves, it makes you hope that you too, somehow come better days. Trivial, but it works.
The other main reason why I liked it and the Japanese. The universe fascinates me beyond measure and Japanese lifestyle so different from ours sometimes makes me think that I actually like it because I see it as a fantasy story. And I am in the science fiction and fantasy, the unreal, in fact it as through water.
If we then put the look of love from premenstrual midst of a crisis, yes, the book is liked, but I admit that I have changed my life and opened new horizons philosophical ..
Ok, overall view of these things, I'd give it a good 6 to 7, much closer to 7, I think.
0 comments:
Post a Comment