Monday, January 17, 2011

Creative Ct6840 Driver Vista

Hey, Joe!

Ok, ok, I'm going to sleep, but first let me announce the release of the new album that dropped on the ground that God is Siori Ladies and Joe Driscoll.
I posted his video a few posts ago, in October, when I did Fraser know in my last Australian road trip, I can not help but listen at least once a day ...
I worship this man .. I asked her to marry me on facebook, she replied vague .. But not dermorderò!
So, I said, was released in December his third and new album.
you link the last video.

And this is the link of his site from which the ridiculous figure of $ 8 U.S., the equivalent of 6 euros, you can buy and then download the whole album ..
http://www.joedriscoll.net/
But remember, this guy is really a lot, he does it all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment