Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Better Price For Matula Tea

E 'perhaps the case that tells the roadtrip? I know you ..

chill I'm back in Melbourne for almost a week now. I love this city
madly ..
Spring here a little 'breaks out and a little' no, the tan is going away, ax, but do not lose heart, come on! Among dinners here and there, visits to the city and fooling around, I let myself go in a bit. But your heroine is always here.
So, below you can see what a huge line was the route we did, except for the Kakadu, I had already seen with Coralie and Jerome.

I now I can not remember the exact day, even my personal journal I have very little current, and then map and photos in hand, tell.
As you know the first day of travel, October 5, we fled from that hateful city of Darwin, humid and hot bottomless pit after nearly 400 km and we did stop at my beloved Katherine.
E 'was emozionantissimo return after three months of absence. The wet season was annuncinado and what was a bone-dry bush when I was there was taking color, the air was full of tension, the tension in the season between the dry and wet discharges in a forest of thunder and lightning that herald momentous time. I was the excitement in person. Cat has just stopped the car outside the gate Zompa I'm in and as you know I made the big surprise to Tony.
There's nothing to do, I love that place it beyond belief ..
After Coco's, a quick ice cream cone for 50 cents to the Mac where I also met Laurie, the English girl of her first days in Katherine and away to the south southwest.
The first night we stopped somewhere between Katherine and Kununurra (pronounced cananarra) esattamante here:

hot night and the first ones to come too. From
asphyxiate in the tent.
The next day we crossed the border with Western Australia and when they told us that the border would have us throw all the fruit and vegetables is playing the race to try to eat as much as possible.
The heat was hellish and the idea of \u200b\u200bplunging into the cool waters of Lake Argyle,
us excited. It 'an artificial lake, ABNORMAL! In fact, then the water was shit, the fund was filled with huge clumps of algae from which you expect to see any animal out of water mortally dangerous, so after 5 minutes there is the desire to pass ..
In the afternoon we arrived in Kununurra, we stopped to cool the car and eating a jelly, we were immediately surrounded by Aboriginal people who wanted that we gave him a ride to the nearest bottle shop, because obviously they could not buy alcohol. Sad.
Reading the guide we have found that a few dozen kilometers to the north there was a baobab prison and wanted to go see it, we shot the nose of the Falcon in that direction, but we have not taken into account the fact that it would become dark very early, So we immediately started looking for a place to camp, and we found information bay, empty, fantastic!
Even there, the night was soffocatissima ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment