Monday, November 15, 2010

Side Effects With Pre-brush Whiteners

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And so Tuesday, November 9, almost a week ago, I got off the plane that brought me from Melbourne to Milan, through un'Abu Dhabi in celebration for the Grand Prix of Formula 1.
After a hallucinogenic trip with 8000 cases and 0 no help from the trains of the Northern Railway, took to the station to Bovis. On the dock who is rainy?
My cousin Mark's watch it, I approach plodding and scream: "EU, guinea damn!" He turns, looks at me, screwing up his eyes to see me better, "Noooooooooo! Fuck are you doing here?!? But when you come ?!?!?" Hugs and pats on the back.
I ask him if he can come to my house to ring the intercom, I want to surprise my parents. And yes, it does. Picks me up Alberto's father, Mario, who knew that I would be, loads luggage into the van and then I spring in the courtyard, where Mark is waiting for me.
drizzling, it's all wet and cold, Marco intercoms, my father answered, "Hello Uncle, I Marco, I go to?". The door opens. And I get. At the end of the scale is my father who is turning on the light for "my cousin", looking towards the kitchen, "So, Mark," then she begun to turn to me, "As an ..." and crashes. In place of his nephew, there is his daughter. I look at him and burst out laughing, I climb the last few steps and embraced him. My mother in the other room he heard my laugh and a nanosecond is materialized in front of me. And starting tears, his, I laugh like a fool. "My love, how much I've mancataaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!".
I asked my cousin from behind to capture the moment, but it hath been forgotten, fuck. WE ARE ALL IN THE FAMILY Svampa.
The second question addressed to me my mother was what I wanted to eat. Typical. And then from there started the round of surprises, all were amazed, I passed by his uncles, and cousins \u200b\u200ball came later, when Tony saw me hiding behind the door I had embraced and lifted off the ground, Matthew has embraced me 5 times and I laughed.
What a laugh.
the evening however, my brother has sgam, before you go to him I told my mother to call to see if he was home, he thought that my usually do not go there at night and put two and two, entered his car away, they were all facing the window. Geez.
My grandson has done everything Timidone beginning, I spoke without looking at me, but then fell.
I made the big surprise.
The only thing I regret is not having recorded anything. Mythical
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment