Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Make A Draught Dog

I did CAZZATE

Yes, that with the "L" capitalized.
For almost three weeks that I'm back in Italy.
And I have regretted it bitterly. LOVE.
It 's a knock crazy.
The last year of my life I spent in a place so different from what I was accustomed to this that I fell in love.
This year I was used to many things: It helped me to get lost and then found, m'è served to realize that the life that I was here I had not ever liked m'è served to improve my English, m ' served to meet new people and a branch of my family across the world, served to discern m'è people who want to keep in my life and what I can give a kick in the ass m'è served to understand the value of my family here, put me in a frenzy of head movement that I hope will never be extinguished.
You know, I metereopatica and winter is extremely detrimental to my mood. In addition
are deaf and without job prospects here are virtually nil unless you are willing to put under the feet of personal dignity and gain ideas.
What's more I've got no desire to see anyone and all the free time I have (all) the way to fuck and not produce anything.
=
want to get away!
Let's see, let's see. Meanwhile, a little work and underpaid
to cold and frost, but in return only lasts until Christmas I found it, then I will see what aside from the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment