Today I shot three movies and tell THREE.
I started with a musical "Walk the Line" with the sensual Joaquin Phoenix, a film that traces the musical career and love life of the mythological Johnny Cash. Then I went
all'introspettivo "Another Woman" by Woody Allen, the star of that success, he discovers that his life is unammerddda.
And finally, after a failed attempt to watch what I was already anguished "Last Tango in Paris", I switched to the super premestruoso and whining "Do not move."
a hammer on my knees I would have done better ..
My day was full of fancazzismo, I think I going to come under his ass, in fact I already have. Plus I'm a magnet as a pig and overweight already made itself felt in Australia is soaring, I do not want to think about what would emerge if I took a blood test .. As soon as I
me rewrite some money at the gym or just send me packages from Melbourne, I'll run with my runners. Maybe stop eating crap at full blast would make me very well, not!
Okay, go, go, leave you a photo of the birthday cake I made yesterday for my father. Tomorrow first day of work at the cabin, from 13 to 21, I will dress in three layers for the cold, I could slather on the grease seal.
Yes, cazzeggiano crap shoot and, yes, but that two balls' st'Italia ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment