I tried in my mind, the imagination, desires, and I found a word that constantly returns. The term "barrier"
in Perugia on November 6 and 7 we have seen the effects, in all its aspects, to be devastating to liberating, exciting to be involving, of that finger pointing at who was going to hunt without just cause, the cofounder of the PDL.
I saw the dam bursting apart of tolerance aberrations proposed by a Bureau that we never shared.
overturn that state of loss and isolation of many activists and decent people in a morass of media policy to summon the pre election and then disappear until the next elections, without aggregation, comparison, and contact with people with the territory, and only virtual futile optimism while everything goes contrary to what they say.
restoring the political will to do shared and shared.
A river in flood, then, that has affected everything and everyone who has restored clarity in ideas and will, but above all, to repeat the quote from President Fini, has returned the nostalgia sea.
up to us now, all women and all men of Mr Fini, build with him, Our Future, Our Freedom.
This I saw in Perugia.
0 comments:
Post a Comment