Monday, February 21, 2011

Afghan Wedding Invitation Cards Titles

Mary and sleep

Almost two strangers.
ask me, never heal 'is what? Why can not I get a full night's sleep ever?! It's not that I suffer from insomnia, rather than live on a different time zone, like that of New York. Let me wake up early and kill me, will wander like a zombie all day, feeling her eyes lined with sandpaper, the limbs as heavy as a boulder, my only thought is: I WANT TO SLEEP AND JUST, I'm not breaking my balls. But then evening comes, and say, well, our heroine can rest.
NO!
Why then when I feel the darkness fall, wake up! Alarm as a lippa. I do not feel the slightest fatigue, are as strong as a lion, nothing can kill me and end up going to bed at 3 am the next day maybe when I wake up again at 7.
Yes, I know, I'm sick. What, I do not really know ..
And this was once again the leitmotif of my past week.
Fortunately they put me to work in the afternoon round, so the morning I got a bit 'of little things, blood tests, a gym, beautician. Thursday day off and I propose that the now beloved Lady Mara going to eat at a Japanese place on Thursday eat what you want and pay 20 euros, excluding drinks. It 's over we paid 45 euros apiece. I do not know how much alcohol is able to hold this girl is incredible. The fact is that while we ate swill that nectar of the gods, which for me is the Japanese food, we started to show off our worst childhood nightmares, along with heavy personal issues, which then led me to spend a night crammed travagliatissima sognacci of absurd and distressing. So, the first night game on. Friday I worked until midnight, I went home by bus replacement of 0:25 and when I got on with the Ipod in my ears as I had a feeling of deja vu, stuff that the last time I had made that gesture was meraviglierrima in Australia and this thing made me feel good scary . There's nothing to do, I'm trapped in this movement fever runny little body fat ..
Okay, anyway, the next day wake up relatively early for someone who has worked late with my grandson in my house all day. Regazzini that is exhausting. And the park, and games on the beds, and count to a thousand, and we pretend we do interviews and two cakes together, and so on and so forth.
the evening, dinner with Silvia, since we must know the amatrisciana me. I'm accompanied by one of the cakes made with Cristian and a bottle of wine my father made the home.
And after dinner, after amatrisciana, encore amatrisciana, butter, cake all washed down with a little wine, Silvia asks me if I want coffee. And there, apart from the crap: I tell you. I simply do not tolerate caffeine. After dinner we went out to a party crap, then we went to Frida, but it was already closed, we went back to her, with clamshell Slovenian honey and 3.30 am I get home. At 8.30 I had to get back to work. At 6 I was still awake. Photonic curses me from the mouth and every pore of my body yearned for sleep. In vain.
And so I spent a surreal Sunday, with a full Call unlikely to work because of two missing and a tarp to sleep on the eyes. I looked like a crazy hysterical, to keep me awake all I did was shit all day that counts.
not happy last night date movie. And I think we go to the first show? But it goes ..
choose what course of 22.40. Stupendous film, "The determination," he nailed to the chair and made me want an incredible adventure (usually not as if I had one already ..).
So to bed at half this morning and woke up at 7. On the train with his head hanging forward, sideways, backwards. Every time I opened my eyes to the girl in front of me looked at me so disgusted that I had to throw a glance threatening response.
And now, I took a valerian pastiglietta that you never know, and I put you to sleep, it should be ..
Tomorrow alarm too soon soon ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment