Motorcycle 10HP
All chrome is yours if you say siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
returning from a dinner at the home of Silvia. The same
Silvia broke my heart more than half a year ago. For some
'I decided that I broke the damn think continuing what I have broken my heart and that's it. So for a while ', little by little, came back into my life.
And I'm happy.
I cooked the rice with basmati rice and zucchini. Bono. And MUCH pecorino romano. Forte.
We talked, talked, ate, drank the legendary and incomparable wine cellar social Bonazzy, watched videos of his theater, my last few photos of Australia, and then talk about it smoked.
And the feeling that everything is ok. And it dawned
Lucio. One can not hear and see Lucio.
Then I realized my having to return on foot, with the means I started across to the Brianza that counts.
But how do you cut the voice of Lucio, so emblematic of?
You can not.
In fact I continued to sing up at the station, the Republic. With the ipod.
The side entrance. Gray and empty, so for years. When later I always seem to have happened in the setting of a science fiction movie in which all the world's population died suddenly without leaving a trace and I'm the only survivor. There. Gray, and empty green "Ferrovie Nord". With the sign of the times in blocks that rotate.
Belli.
None. Fixed
to see on the poster that will track my train, ears cost me a life, nothing would give, but my heart is sick and I know that heals. addition to music I hear my voice, ever so smooth and pettinatamente sang this song. And I found myself thinking that this city offers to run away precious moments for those who know how to find them. And I continued.
not say no, say no, do not say no, say no.
I know you love another, but what can I do
I am desperate, because I want to love you, because you want to love, because you want to love, because you want to love,
Tonight
Now
It
me enough time to die,
your arms like that,
Tomorrow can forget tomorrow, but now you tell me
not say no, say no, say no, take everything I
me enough time to die in your arms like that,
Tomorrow can forget tomorrow, but now, now you tell me, now you tell me, tell me now you
not say no, say no!
I do not know why this statue can get me out of this strength, this joy and desire to sing. And with this sense of wrenching sadness.
Tonight I had the knowledge to come into my life was in the fifth Battisti.
The first began here, right where I am now in my room in my parents' house, on my bed with my brother in stereo with dual cassette blockbusters and I know him and learn the songs by heart. At this stage many times after listening to "Pink flowers, peach blossoms" I found myself singing it out loud alone on the balcony.
Then the arrival of grunge and Nirvana all killed. But the grunge
fetish pass and here we are at the stage Robert. Hours spent listening to the great Lucio with him, my boy ez convict with a particular sensitivity to the Italian pop music and movies by Sylvester Stallone. During our story enters my mythical blue point, impossible not to "burn" an entire box in honor of Baptists.
And then move on to John, the third, one in which he and I listen in the car together, I sing, he listens to both (me and Lucio) with one hand on my knee and twisted my hand inside (inside her , not inside the knee), and Giannino always telling me that every time you want to think and feel close to me, listen to Baptists.
After the springs are not able to listen to it for months and months and months. Even when I left for Australia, the national Lucio was not even among the voices of my mp3 player. Then one day in Sorrento, after less than a year, we find ourselves doing general cleaning at home, after a night of full moon at the beach in a beach back. Home is shit, there is sand everywhere. MG has come to control us at 9 am and made us an incredible placed on the state of the house. Ok. Clean up time. We clean a huge house and we get over the music. Denis puts it. And I hear it hurts at first, but then goes and becomes a pleasant habit so that when they are in crisis, headphones in ears, voice out loud and everything passes. All
. And now I'm
in the fifth epoch. That awareness, of the completion of a part of my puzzle. And he is still there, with his incredible voice, I close my eyes and think of you, thank you, Lucius.
0 comments:
Post a Comment