Sunday, February 27, 2011

Editing Port Royale 2 Save Files

The bird turned the screws on the world


Love, love, love.
I love this writer, it is unlikely. And like all the writers I revere, I'm sipping. The novels he wrote are not many and I want to enjoy this for a while. I'm leaving now with the plot.

In a suburb of Tokyo, the young Toru Okada has just voluntarily left his job and devoted himself to the housework. Two seemingly insignificant events can, however, to overturn his quiet life: the disappearance of the family cat and the anonymous call that a woman's voice asks for a sensual encounter. Toru will realize soon that in addition to cat, who is very fond of his wife Kumiko, Kumiko will try it. The limited space of his daily life becomes the scene of a search in which dreams, memories and reality mingle and meet people that will lead to more and more strange: the prostitute, psychotic, morbid to sixteen, from the political evil, the old and mysterious war veteran . Gradually Toru must resolve the conflicts of his past life of which not even suspect its existence.
An intriguing novel that illuminates those gray areas where everyone hides secrets and fragile.

of these writers I've only read two novels, this "Dance Dance Dance. "I had never heard of it until one day Mario sent me via mail a file with just this book. I read at work, at times the dead, and another between a call and I was immediately captured.
Murakami writes those books that you like and involve you so much during the day can not wait to stop doing what you're doing to go back to read. It happens a few times.
find themselves recommend to my beloved Lady Mara, I realized that I could not explain why I liked it so much, but I've thought about it a lot and now I think I have figured out why.
First because it is written really well and with the elegance that only the Japanese can to have (provided the Lady), and secondly because the characters are normal people and often banal and boring that you end up living much experience outside the normal surrealissime: and living with a certain nonchalance!
Another thing I like are the constant references to food and something that always made me see the Lady, the basic philosophy that everything that happens in life, then take on a meaning by virtue of other events and everything is linked with another. This occurred even made dozens of years before the birth of Okada, people who even know, prove to be meaningful for his life.
And then the existential reflections. Mom my, clear, clean, simple and yet so pregnant with meaning.
you'll see, I am in this book, give almost full marks, almost a good half past nine.
The only thing that has me a bit 'disappointed was the end, but then I think that really got to a certain point of twists there were so many and so many secrets were revealed and understood when, who cares that a good end, I come out naturally .. Let
of citations.

When one has nothing to do, thoughts wander farther and farther away. And when you are away too much, then no longer able to follow them.

Stop yourself scruples, just emptiness inside. Imagine rolling in the soft mud on a warm spring evening.

She took my hand and led me in the garden of his house. Then he moved a deckchair in the shade of the oak, and I made him sit there. The branches spread thick and dense shadow which had the smell of life.

After ten minutes he returned May. He was holding a large glass, which gave me the ice clinking. The sound seemed to come from a world far away, separated by several gates from the place where I was. The case he wanted at that time were all open, and that sound came up to me.

Whatever the outcome, the ability to have complete trust in someone is one of the finest qualities of human beings.

So I think, to have learned the hard way that life is something much more limited than believe those who find themselves caught in the whirlwind of life. The light is to illuminate the actions of life for a limited time and very short. For a few seconds only, perhaps. Past which is gone, and if one fails to grasp the revelation that was offered at that time, will not have a second chance. It will have to live the rest of his life in profound solitude, in a hopeless regret. In such a world without light can no longer expect to receive anything. All that will remain in the hands of the receiver will only be short-lived of what should have been.

so I stayed until dawn, unable to sleep. I did not want to sleep, I was afraid to sleep. I felt as if I was asleep I would be overwhelmed by the current of a river of sand that would transport me to another world. And I would never be able to go this way.

I inhaled deeply, there was always a strong smell that filled the air and made it heavy. Somewhere there must be a vase of flowers in there. In some corner darkness of the flowers breathed wringing.

Then he took off his glasses, threw them in his jacket pocket and I looked into his eyes as if searching for a coin dropped into a pond.

the ground floor there was a travel agent, whose windows were attached two posters at the port of Mykonos and a streetcar in San Francisco. Both faded like a dream than a month old.

According to him, who knows why, was to think that talking was something vulgar and inappropriate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment