Fresh from two days with my Simie.
As usual, I leave him increasingly annammorata, injury, joyful and encourage all in a single, simple solution. After dinner Monday to
Rater, a beer and the other tells me that would like to do a similar experience to mine in Australia. So I do not understand anything, I'm a face that smiles 4859793285 teeth.
And I think of him scattered into the outback and I feel in me the joy of getting lost.
Yesterday, we spent all day together. On this occasion I put my stupendous red coat (a love that can not), came to take m'รจ Molino. At the station the train to pick up your subscription and mail to pay the fine for no parking for Sari (mannaja!). And after lunch with the Be Floor, white furniture, mirrors everywhere, there is an outside solissimo entering through windows. I decided for a light lunch, salmon and vegetables. And we start with the existential conversations. Conversations in which each time brings out the best and worst of me, worse than that and few people know that no one makes me see. And he slams me in the face and it hurts so much that burst into tears like a jerk, while eating, with white decor, wooden floors, mirrors, the rays of the sun and the people around.
And I love him for that. Because only those who can hold me so much can he think of me so bad to me so well, to get them to put me in front of a mirror that always covers with a black cloth. In order not to look inside, who the fuck is that she wants to look so deep inside?
And I love it because then, after the medical examination to renew a license (his real reason for return) leads me to eat ice cream as good in my life. From Grom. Grom cream, pistachio, hazelnut, cream and cocoa.
http://www.grom.it/ita/
And humming along of pleasure in every spoonful. In the car, parked on yellow lines of a road borghesissima, proletarian in a small car, to enjoy the wonder of ice cream and wonder of wildlife Neighbourhood borghesotti unlikely and unsuspecting rich men who walked dogs in Star Trek uniforms, or who smoke dressed in matching cigars with a case and act as a pimp.
And then we went to Pete to greet the newcomer Simon bimbone of 4 months with the almond-shaped eyes. And I made a good girl. After
, jumping to his house, m'inciprio nose and off to dinner on ships with others. And as usual part of the show. One of my grotesque and trash and that of our past together in high school. Until
I did not realize how much I enjoyed that day and that in a few hours we have to say goodbye. And I seize the Magone. And then in the car, out of my yard, I burst into tears like a calf scalped at the thought that I do not know when they'll see him again but instead is one of those people with whom I want and I should spend my free time. Silvia
And with him, I never see, but I have branded on my skin. And what a coincidence in the millionth of the trio of the wonders that we form, I will ring from London while he and I are in the car. And I can not even look into his eyes while I go down and I try to swallow the sudden, wrenching pain stupid.
How much life intense at times, as you tagging along and I remained like a lump in my throat and a river behind the eyes.
I love you, man.
0 comments:
Post a Comment