My name is Richard.
So what else do you need to know?
Stuff about my family or Where I'm From
None Of That Matters
Not oz you cross the ocean and cut yourself loose
looking for something more beautiful, something more exciting, something more dangerous.
So after 18 hours in the back of an airplane, three dumb movies, two plastic meals, 6 beers and absolutely no sleep
I finally touched down
in Bangkok
This is it, Bangkok, good time city, gate way to south East Asia, this is where the hungry come to feed.
So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never upstay a welcome, just keep your mind open and suck in the experience, if it hurts, it's probably worth it.
The only downer is everyone's got the same idea, we all travel thousands of miles just to watch tv and check in to somewhere with all the comforts at home and you gotta ask yourself: "What is the point of that?"
And as for traveling alone, fuck it, that's the way it has to be and that's the way it is.
's monologue at the beginning of the movie " The Beach. "
I saw him one night while traveling alone along the Queensland coast, by bus from Rainbow Beach to Arlie Beach. I escaped from a meeting uncomfortable, what with the psychopath theory of global conspiracy and the day after I arrived at the hot hot.
Reviewing this film in that moment of my life was beautiful. Another
of a thousand moments we lived there that I'll never forget.
It has a thousand times why our Richard.
Traveling alone is the only way to do it. And if it hurts, probably worth it.
And so it was for me.
painful at times, makes you open all the wounds that you thought you have closed and makes you open as many hidden drawers inside with lies and fears and weaknesses. And you're wrong. But then when you saw it all, when you have been so bad, the whole world is at your feet.
And that's what I want to go do. I have a thousand plans in mind.
But I find myself in exactly this situation.
feel lost and scared in a place where I know nobody.
face rubbed in my reality, my inside, my soul, turn it around and then drop the whole world at my feet.
aaaaaaaaah.
'Night guys.
It has a thousand times why our Richard.
Traveling alone is the only way to do it. And if it hurts, probably worth it.
And so it was for me.
painful at times, makes you open all the wounds that you thought you have closed and makes you open as many hidden drawers inside with lies and fears and weaknesses. And you're wrong. But then when you saw it all, when you have been so bad, the whole world is at your feet.
And that's what I want to go do. I have a thousand plans in mind.
But I find myself in exactly this situation.
feel lost and scared in a place where I know nobody.
face rubbed in my reality, my inside, my soul, turn it around and then drop the whole world at my feet.
aaaaaaaaah.
'Night guys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment